There are many ways to destroy your brand.
Here are some of the obvious ones to avoid committing brand suicide.
1. Inconsistency is self-sabotage. Customers expect a certain level of quality, anything less spells trouble.
2. Short term thinking is a sure way to long-term retirement.
3. Lack of brand focus will send your customers mixed signals.
4. Lack of input always rewards weak results.
5. Behavior that doesn’t match your promise destroys customer trust.
This is so funny but true
- 5 Ways You’re Ruining Your Own Marketing (roundpeg.biz)
- How to Create a Brand Your Customers Will Love [With Free Worksheet] (business2community.com)